Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She is getting big!

I played around last week and took some pictures of Lydia. She is now officially 4 months old but these will be considered her 3 month shots since technically I caught it before the 28th! She was obsessed with her dress and kept wanting to lift it up in between times she would have her fingers in her mouth. Anyway, enjoy our little princess. I hope to soon get some shots of her with the boys. It seems they tend to run away when I pull out the camera so I am enjoying my immobile model for as long as I can.







I had to post this pix of the boys. John discovered the old school Transformers cartoons on youtube and the boys love watching them. Lydia is asleep on John's lap and you can barely see her but I thought it was just cute watching all them piled up in front of the computer.

1 comment:

O'Dell Family said...

She it a DOLL! I cannot wait to meet her and SEE you! Love you!