Friday, July 11, 2008

Elise & Sam


I met Elise and her parents when John and I were at the Georgia Baptist Children's Home in Palmetto. Her parents and their Sunday School class sponsored our cottage and were super generous to the guys in our cottage. We always had such a nice visit when they came out and we were so grateful with all that they did for the guys. I kept in touch with them after we moved to Newnan and was so excited when they asked me to photograph Elise's wedding.


This was my first trip to LaGrange and I had such a great time. The wedding party consisted of all family and by the end of the day, I felt like I was apart of the family. Enjoy the preview. I had to post a lot because I could not narrow it down anymore. I am running a little behind but the rest will be up soon. Thanks again for letting me capture your beautiful wedding!










I LOVED all the candles!

I just had to take some pictures of the little ones there. She was such a doll!











No comments: