Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Matthew's birthday...a tad late!

We celebrated Matthew's birthday last week at the good ole Chick-fil-A. It was only a month and a half late but with Lydia's arrival, everything has been pushed back quite a bit. We did it so last minute and we were so thankful for our friends who were able to come out in less than 24 hours notice.. sometimes last minute works best for busy people. I wanted to share two quotes that made me smile.
During all the chaos, I cracked up when I heard Matthew say, "This is the best party ever!" Then, Matthew asked everyone the every wondering question... "Which one do you like best...the cake or the ice cream?" His friend Blake screamed out...BOTH! Oh, you got to love it! Can't believe he is 5 and going to Kindergarten next year. He was just a baby! I was also thankful Lydia slept through the entire party. YES!!

No comments: