Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm new to this

Ok, so I thought I would try to enter the world of blogging. I love reading other blogs and thought this might be a great way to give picture previews after events and to also brag about my family. God is so good!

So, here is a picture of Luke to get us started. I helped host a baby shower for a dear family friend a few weekends ago with my mom and sister. She thanked us with an awesome sampler from Savannah Sweets and also gave us suckers for the kids. I must admit, I had to tear into my sampler on the drive back to ATL. YUM! It had been a LONG time since I had a treat from Savannah Sweets. So, the next day I gave the boys their treat. As you can tell, Luke was really getting into his sucker. At one time, he had the whole thing in his mouth. It was a sight!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm looking forward to hearing about your life!

O'Dell Family said...

Hey! I love your blog! This is so much fun, huh? Hope you are doing well and that we can get together once we return from AR! Love you!