Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time with special friends on a perfect fall day

As I get older and I dare say wiser, I cherish more and more those friendships that have lasted over the years.  The friendships that started during one season of my life and have grown and remained through the other seasons of my life.  Life is busy and time goes by so fast and I just love it when you can pick up just where you left off no matter how much time has passed in between visits or conversations!  With that being said, we finally got together with one of our favorites, The Williams Family!  This was the FIRST time we had all of our family together for a visit and it was amazing!! Here are a few shots of them that I took and some of us all while we were all playing outside. It was such a beautiful day and we can't until next time!!  Just wish we lived a little closer so we could do this more often. 
















               






No comments: