Friday, December 12, 2008

Grandbabies

I know from my three how hard it is to get everyone together in one frame. I guess a 5, 3 and 8 month old just do not find my need for pictures that important! I can understand the frustration and wish I had a camera to get a shot of those of us behind the camera trying to capture the attention of our little ones. It can be quite amusing! Anyway, I love taking family shots and this one with the grandbabies is no exception.

I took Christmas pictures last year for this family and the weather was perfect. We had some fun outside and the girls ended the shoot playing with the leaves. This year, it was pouring rain on the day of our shoot so we moved things inside. The kids did great and my favorites are the ones of them being silly! I feel those shots truly capture the moment and generate instant smiles. I have posted some from last year just to see how much everyone has grown. What a difference a year makes.



Now for fun!








Last year




No comments: